Wednesday, January 30, 2008

R. Tesi, P. Vaillant, J.M. Carlotti, D. Craighead ::: Anita, Anita


A special project by two couple of musicians from Provence and Tuscany, dealing with the story of Giuseppe garibaldi and his wife, Anita

Jean-Marie Carlotti: voce, chitarra, chitarra a dieci corde
Daniele Craighead: tastiere, sax soprano, percussioni
Riccardo Tesi: organetto, tamburello
Patrick Vaillant: mandolino, mandola, violon, voce

01 Anita e Pepin
02 E viva Garibaldi
03 Anar passar
04 Sirventes de Pepin de Nissa
05 Bruna de laguna
06 A l’arena d’aquesta mar
07 Amarcord
08 La balada de Felis Galean e de Nore Ciais
09 Tot es van
10 Ai en ment un passeron

1988 • Silex Y 225037

Anita, Anita

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website genuinely stands out : D.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to be a visitor of this complete web blog ! , thanks for this rare information! .